Tagore Cultural Centre under the aegis of The Bengalee Association, Bangalore develops itself into an embodiment of our rich cultural heritage, within the guiding principle “Basudhaiba Kutumbakam” of the Upanishads.
- To create our own, exclusive website to showcase our activities.
- To build a 600 seated auditorium having good acoustics and latest lighting facility.
- To construct a conference room with modern amenities & facilities.
- To create a “Coffee House”– an “Adda-Ghar” with appropriate ambience.
- To publish a quarterly magazine with extensive circulation, making it the ‘mouth-piece’ of ‘Probashee’ Bengalees in Bangalore.
- To encourage the involvement of the “Gen-Next” in cultural, social and literary activities, to familiarize them with their roots.